Information Management Internship
- Paasheuvelweg 25 Postcode: 1105 BP Plaats: Amsterdam
NLC was founded on one simple observation: at least 95 percent of healthtech inventions never reach the patient, regardless of their relevance or brilliance. We decided to grasp this opportunity by bringing together the best tech, the best people, and the best capital to build life-changing ventures. Having built over 25 ventures already, we are expanding fast across Europe, and are therefore looking for an Information Management Intern to face the knowledge management challenges that come with this growth.
As an intern you will support us with our ICT projects and in general help us with applying knowledge of information management within NLC. These include setting up our Wiki/intranet for information sharing and preparing our CRM system for optimal data gathering. Your work will support us and our ventures to reach the patients that need these innovative technologies.
- High potential students going into their third year of study or further in the field of Computer Science.
- Experience in programming:
- PERL, Front-end web, Python, Google Apps Script
- Interested in Database technologies
- Interested in collaborative platforms for information sharing such as wikis, intranets and the like
- Has interest in incentive structuring and UX design
- Leadership skills, assertive and willing to be in the driver’s seat for projects
- Strong, professional communication skills in English and preferably also Dutch
- Affinity with innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, healthcare, and/or startups.
What does your company?
- A full time internship of 4-6 months which can be adjusted to your personal interests and learning goals;
- An inspiring learning-by-doing environment;
- The chance to support bringing inventions with a big impact on healthcare to patients;
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large, valuable and diverse network ranging from a 1000+ medical doctors and brilliant inventors to Corporate Partners like Philips;
- An internship compensation of 300-500 euros per month;
- Last but not least: a tasty and healthy lunch every work day!