Do you want to be part of the adventure to build THE B2B shop for technical parts and tools in Europe as an intern in the Category Management Team? As Intern, you can experience from up close how it is to be part of a fast-growing company that is expanding fast!
Zamro is a young, ambitious e-commerce company crazy about technical parts and tools. Backed by a global leader in the market of technical products, we are the new player on the MRO (maintenance, repair and operations) market. Our ambition is to become the leading supplier in Europe for industrial supplies.
Zamro is looking for an Intern Category Manager to help us conquer the European online MRO (maintenance, repair and operations) market. We aim to drive a behavioral change within our target groups and force a shift to online purchasing. This requires creative ways of reaching our potential customers and to convince them to purchase at Zamro!
What we do
Product managers determine the products and brands that we sell and the price we sell it for. They drive category specific innovations such as product selections wizards. They push for content improvements. They build warm relationships with our suppliers, so that together we can improve content and availability, and jointly develop effective merchandising campaigns. They monitor and analyze performance in their category and come up with responsive actions where needed.
• Support the Category Managers in their daily activities
• Support with projects
• Hands on activities related to building the categories
• Studying a subject relevant to the internship (Business Administration/Marketing)
• You take initiative and are hands on
• You have a commercial mindset
• You have excellent communication skills
• You like both being analytical and pragmatic
• You aim for results
• You feel at home in a dynamic and creative company
• You speak native level Dutch (spoken and written) and are fluent in English
• You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
What does your company?Perks
• You will have the opportunity to work with a team that is growing in a company
that is expanding fast
• You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry
• Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture
• Vibrant and international office next to Central Station of Amsterdam
• Social Friday drinks
• An internship remuneration of €650, - (gross)