Danfoss - Sales Trainee Program Drives
Who is Danfoss?
Who are you?
An ambitious recent graduate with a degree in electrical, business and or industrial engineering and interested to explore a technical sales career. Do you have the drive to develop and explore your technical sales career at an international high-tech environment? Apply, and let’s get in contact!
Our ideal candidate knows how to communicate, network and has a customer-focussed mindset. You are eager to learn, flexible and has a structured approach to projects. You enjoy working with people from different backgrounds and expertise. Must have fluent language skills for the Dutch and English language.
Sales Trainee Program Drives
Danfoss Drives designed a program for trainees who want to develop in Technical Sales at an international company. We are growing in our core industries as well as in many new areas such as electrification, energy storage and many more.
With our program we want to enable you to work in different sales functions, collaborate with our service technicians and our local and global teams. You will have exposure to and gain experience with customers, international colleagues and management.
After your global Drives onboarding at our headquarter in Denmark and training with our local sales team, you will be given the opportunity to take ownership and manage your own customer accounts. You will be supported and coached by your personal mentor. Besides your mentor you can also expect support and collaboration of the sales team and the manager. During the program your development remains key. Frequent check ins to discuss the development of your career, skills and competencies are part the program.
Want to apply?
Explore more and apply for the Sales Trainee Program Drives We invite you to click the links and become our new Sales Trainee!
When you applied, the process will have the following steps:
- If selected for the Trainee program, we will invite you for a virtual interview (Microsoft Teams)
- As 2nd step we ask you to make an online assessment (cognitive abilities and behavioural part)
- Feedback results online assessment by one of our Talent Acquisition team members
- To conclude the interview process, a second interview (on location, if permitted due to Covid) with the Drives organization and your mentor
- As final step, you will be presented with an offer, contract creation and decision on the start date: as soon as possible, not before September 1st.
Looking forward meeting you and let’s start your career at Danfoss today!
What can you expect?
- Work on interesting projects with actual relevant topics like electrification and energy storage systems
- Introduction at our Headquarters in Denmark and extensive product training on Danfoss Drives products
- Additional training during the program to nurture and support your development
- A personal mentor and frequent check ins between you and your manager to discuss career development
- Ownership and accountability for your own sales accounts. We expect that what you learn, you put into practise
- Part of the sales team. Work with your sales colleagues, technical engineers and shadow our service technicians.
- Opportunity to work with people of different cultures, backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Gain valuable knowledge on contract management, customer relations and stakeholder management.
- Contract for a period of 2 years with excellent work conditions, competitive salary and the option to continue your career in Drives or elsewhere in the Danfoss organization
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telefoonnummer: +31 10 249 2127