Tetra Pak - Graduate Program
Who are we?
When can you apply?
- January every year: Future Talent Programme positions get published on our career site
- February – July: Recruitment process and interviews are run
- 1st September: The start date of the positions across Europe
- Recruiter: Gabriella Szűcs
- E-mail: email@example.com
Future Talent Programme
Every year, new graduates around the globe start their careers at Tetra Pak and have the chance to make a difference and influence our company’s development. Your development is just as important to us, and the program is designed to challenge and grow your skills, both personally and professionally.
From day one, you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold a real, full-time position at Tetra Pak. Your manager will plan the content of your program and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and experience a network of colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career! After the program finishes, you will have gained great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
We offer two Future Talent Programme positions currently in the Netherlands, on our Technical Track (One-year program to develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way).
- Automation Engineer in Houten: The Automation Engineering Department is responsible for the preparation and development of automation solutions. In this role you will engage in new opportunities related to Internet of Things and Automation & Information Services, in collaboration with our external partners. You wll participate to the development of technology applications, products and solutions embedded in Tetra Pak equipment and packaging line. This role includes about 50% travel for work, and fluency in Dutch language.
- Electrical Engineer in Heerenveen: In this role you join Business Unit Cheese and Powder Systems, which develops, engineers and commissions cheese and powder production equipment for the food industry. You will be trained to design automation systems for the food industry, support the electrical workshop at supplier site during the production/build of the automation equipment (electrical cabinets). In this position you will travel occasionally, about 10% of your time.
Welcome to Tetra Pak
What can you expect from us?
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
What do we expect from you?
- You are a recent graduate (2020 or 2021), ready to start in a full-time position from 1st September 2021.
- Your completed your studies/acquired technical certificate in: Automation and Control/Software/Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or related disciplines.
- For the graduate programme, we do not require previous working experience, however if you have completed internships in a similar environment, we consider that as an advantage!
- You are eager to join an international company and happy to use English language in your day-to-day work.
- You have passion to applying your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges, solving problems.
A combination of digital tools gives us the opportunity to meet many fascinating talents and to find suitable solutions for every team. And of course, the best solution for you.
Our HR headquarter for the region is located in Hungary, so expect to be contacted from our colleague based there.
- Apply through our career site (English CV)
- If you are a good fit for the position, we will invite you for a virtual interview (HireVue)
- As the next step you will have the chance to meet the Line Manager
- Depending on the role, you might have the chance to show your skills through online ability tests
- As a final step, you will be invited to an assessment, where you have the chance to meet more employees from Tetra Pak. In this round we use simulation exercises to assess specific role requirements. You will be given a task connected to the role to demonstrate your skills: how you review, assess and solve problems and/or deal with challenging circumstances.