Wunderman Thompson Commerce - Traineeship
Who are we?
At Wunderman Thompson Commerce we inspire people to transact. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, we are unique in our ability to connect world-class strategic thinking and creative insight with deep executional capability across technology and operations to deliver winning commerce solutions across all major digital routes to market worldwide: marketplaces, online retailers, D2C, B2B and social commerce.
We are a diverse team of 1700+ commerce experts across more than 20 offices worldwide, who believe that growth through commerce begins with connected customer experiences that amplify the brand and drive business outcomes. We excel at orchestrating commerce touchpoints through intelligent deployment and integration of world class technology from strategic partners like Adobe, SAP, Salesforce, HCL, Shopify, BigCommerce & commerce tools, as well as driving sales from marketplaces (Amazon, Tmall and beyond) and retailers. Our clients include Bayer, Bosch, DFS, Häfele, Johnson & Johnson, Jumbo Supermarkten, MAC, Makro, Nestlé, Plus Retail, Sainsbury’s, Selfridges, SharkNinja, Shell, Specialized, Staples, Tempur, Tiffany & Co and Xerox.
About the Traineeship: Ignite Academy
Develop yourself in the digital media landscape by working in an international environment for enterprise clients. Get ready to develop yourself in various areas, through training, education and advancement opportunities! This spring we"ll start and we would like to have you onboard!
What you will learn for sure during this traineeship is:
- Soft skills (storytelling, consultancy skills etc.);
- E-Commerce tools (Jira, Google Analytics etc.);
- Way of Working (WoW): Agile, project management, consulting;
- Work in international teams, with international clients (and everything that comes with it and is
- Deep dive in PXM, e-commerce and CX;
- And many more interesting skills and features!
This program has been carefully put together to support your development in the best possible way. For instance due to:
- Just in time learning (you learn something when you need it, not before, not after);
- Practical approach (link with practice as much as possible with “real” cases and assignments);
- Learning with and from each other (trainees);
- Strong combination of “diving in the deep” (do!) and effective guidance/training;
- Coaching by high end experts.
The program lasts six months. This half year is structured as follows:
- Start with a serious onboarding;
- Deep dive into the different 'pillars' and roles (PXM, CX, e-Commerce, Consultancy/
- During these experiences you will work with/ participate on:
- ... a business/project case;
- ... a specific soft skill area (e.g. pitching);
- ... coaching, peer review and feedback;
- ... fun activity (with other trainees, colleagues).
- Fabulous closing:
- Final project with presentation;
- Festive closing.
What do we expect from you?
- HBO or academic thinking level;
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills;
- Feel connected to our values listening, creative bravery, in it together and positivity;
- Affinity technolog/ ecommerce;
- Good mastery of English language in word and writing
- Residents in the Netherlands with valid working permit.
What can you expect from us?
PXM, Commerce & CX
PXM, Commerce & CX
- Connect & Learn with the 6 month business track
- Rocket boost your personal growth
- Fuel your passion for digital commerce
- Fire up your professional working experience
- Hot employment benefits