LocationFlevoland, Gelderland, Noord-Brabant, Noord-Holland, Utrecht, Zuid-Holland, Randstad
Study phaseWO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd
Months3, 4, 5, 6
IndustryEducatie en onderzoek, Overig
Lepaya is the new kid on the block in the learning &: development landscape! Our new approach makes learning for employees fun and drives real behavioral change. With our technology content and business acumen we create learning journeys consisting of bite-sized on- and offline content which can simply be consumed on your mobile. Lepaya was founded in 2017 and our team is expanding rapidly. An international team from various continents serves clients in diverse markets and we notably focus on some innovative technology players. The company was founded by ex-strategy consultants (Boston Consulting Group) who have held senior positions in start-up and scale-up companies across the globe (Lazada Group TravelBird Westwing/Rocket Internet). We offer a unique internship experience as we are an early stage startup growing at a fast pace. You will get a bunch of responsibilities and we expect you to be a self-starter and work independently.
We':re looking for an intern who can take a leading role in further developing our communication internally and externally together with the founding team. You will be responsible for the quality of all written materials presented to clients ánd external parties and initiating and implementing new public relations strategy and determining areas for improving our brand and market presence. Topics you will work on:
- Proofreading documents/texts before being published:
- Integrate and embed Lepaya’s style on every company documents:
- Helping to create content for different occasions:
- Managing Lepaya’s social media
– creating and coordinating content planning and scheduling publications: - Helping us to deliver a powerful message to the public
- Evaluating and establishing partnership opportunities for both our product and content.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You enjoy writing and you are a pro-writer:
- You are an independent worker but you are also a good team player:
- You are a creative person and brave to bring your ideas into realization:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (or are just completing one):
- You are available for 3-6 months starting on January 2019:
- Inspiring and rapidly moving environment:
- Great personal growth and career opportunities working directly with experienced founders of a young and dynamic start-up with initial funding raised:
- Excellent guidance throughout the internship:
- An attractive compensation package: - Participation in the Lepaya Work-To-Live-scheme:
- Fee about 500€/months (on a full-time basis) - for every internship.