Study phaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd
Place of workDeels op kantoor
Our mission is to keep healthcare affordable and readily available for each and everyone of us. We therefore employ our expertise in entrepreneurship and innovation to help inventors develop innovative healthcare technologies. Our focus lies on medical imaging, robotica, medical devices and diagnostics. By co-founding inventions within these areas, we work towards a brighter future with personalized and affordable healthcare for every individual.
As an intern, you will scout, select and validate high potential innovations with the NLC venture developers. You initiate and facilitate conversations and discussions with (sustainability) professionals, professors, inventors, IP lawyers, CE experts, subsidy advisors; do market research, competitor analysis, visit conferences, make presentations, business plans, investment proposals, and much more.
- High-potential student in the last phase of their academic study with a background in background in medical sciences, medical engineering, innovation sciences, industrial design or similar backgrounds;
- Affinity with sustainability, innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, healthcare, and/or startups.
- Strong, professional communicator in English with an eye for detail;
- Adaptive capabilities in a constantly changing environment;
- Batteries-included team player who is more interested in making history than repeating it;
- You like to take up the challenge of setting up something new;
- A full-time internship of 5-6 months starting from April 2022 which can be altered to your personal interests and learning goals;
- An inspiring learning-by-doing environment;
- The chance to contribute to realising innovations with a great impact on the environment;
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large, valuable and diverse network ranging from 1000+ experts and brilliant inventors to Corporate Partners like Philips & Roche;