Study phaseWO Bachelor 1, WO Bachelor 2, WO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd
Months4, 5, 6, 6+
IndustryInformation & Communication Technology (ICT)
FunctionICT, Research & development
VANL is a Dutch software company, established in 2005. We develop solutions that enable companies to analyze their data and then we support them to follow, stimulate, optimize and maintain their business processes.
Our newest software runs in a Windows-like environment, with a number of apps functioning within. One of the apps that is still in the early stages of development focuses on Process Mining; as described above. Of course we already have some ideas about the precise interpretation of your research assignment (think of process reconstruction based on data and events), but we are open to your input and ideas. We are looking for a smart graduate who is up for the challenge.
- You study Mathematics/Data Science or a related study at university level.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
- You already have some programming experience (preference for T-SQL, C #).
- You have an eye for detail.
- And a passion for optimization.
- You have affinity with Process Mining / Machine Learning
- Internship allowance of 350 euros per month.
- Chances for a job after graduation. • An educational and comprehensive graduation assignment.
- High degree of independence.
- Travel allowance.
- Work in an inspiring environment (Technical University Eindhoven), where regular activities, drinks and network events are held.