CEO Challenge Europe 2018 - Benelux
If you think you’ve got what it takes to set out a high-level strategy for a billion-dollar brand, then test your business knowledge on our CEO Challenge
Sign up to our competition and play the part of a manager, undertaking in-depth business case studies and producing winning solutions to advance your career.
If you come up with great solutions, you could see yourself jetting to the Europe Finals in Rome and to the Global Finals in Panama. What’s more, impress our jury and you could even earn a place with us for real!The first big achievement is to make it to the Benelux Cluster Finals.
During this Event, you will join a team of 3 to solve a Head & Shoulders case study and present your solution to a jury of P&G executives. The team who wins the business case, will be invited to Grand Europe Final. In the event, you will also get the chance to meet P&G people, build your capabilities, and put you in the running for an internship or full-time position in one of our functions based in Rotterdam and Brussels (Strategic Sales, Brand Management, Finance or Supply Chain Operations)!
And that’s not all! Global Winners will participate to the P&G Signal 2018 Conference in Cincinnati (USA), in mid-July 2018, where they will meet our Executive Board and those of Partner Companies.What's in it for you?
- Get the chance to participate in an extraordinary international business challenge, meeting P&G leaders and others students
- A great experience to test and build your business leadership skills
- A way to see what working with us is like
- A chance to show us your potential & get offered an internship or full-time job
- An opportunity to win an exclusive entry ticket to the P&G Signal 2018 Conference!
CEO Challenge 2018 Competition steps:
- Step 1: Application and online assessment – Apply until October 25th
- Step 2: Online Case Study– Submit your answers by November 2 2017
- Step 3: Benelux Cluster Final in Brussels – November 30
- Step 4: Great Europe Final in Rome - April 10-12 2018
- Step 5: Global Final in Panama – May 2018
Who can apply?
Any enthusiastic Master or 3rd year Bachelor student studying in a university, business school or engineering school in Benelux, able to communicate in English in a business environment who:
- For Netherlands: Is willing to join as an intern as of January 2018 to experience working with us and is fluent in Dutch
- For Belgium: Willing to join as an intern as of January 2018 or full-time as of July 2018, and is fluent in Dutch or French.
For Sales a valid driver’s license is required.
Just so you know:
For more information about subscribing for the challenge check the program.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?