5miles, based in the heart of Amsterdam, is part of the learning revolution. We can give you the opportunity to make an impact and value to our company immediately. You’ll be part of an inspiring journey that just happens to also include great coffee, free lunch, epic team events and the buzz that comes from trying something new every day. Our clients are among the top companies in the AEX.
When joining our team as the new intern, you will have numerous opportunities to help create training materials, learn about business growth and managing our client’s accounts. Not to mention you’ll also be improving your communication and Excel skills!
Start the day by participating in the team stand-up – time to touch base with everyone and get an update on what’s happening in the company. Then brainstorm with our content development team, focus on creating high quality training materials and enhance your Microsoft Office skills. After lunch, help our account managers with dashboarding and responding to our clients. If there’s time, maybe you’ll get to join in one of our sales calls or help brainstorm for our next social media post. End the day with a team ‘borrel’, or maybe even give a presentation at the monthly show-and-tell.
- A student in your 3rd year or starting a Master’s program
- Proactive, willing to work hard and result-driven
- Eager to learn, detail-oriented and able to work independently
- A strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, in English
- Advanced levels of Dutch or French is preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office: Excel; Word; Powerpoint
- Available for an internship of between 3 – 6 months, between 3 – 5 days per week
Wat biedt het bedrijf je?Our offer:
- The chance to work in a stimulating and challenging environment, with a group of international, fun, ambitious and business-minded people
- Opportunities to not only improve your writing, analytical and Excel skills but also work within other areas of the company, like Sales or Marketing
- The chance to get insight into how a business is run
- Opportunities to build your own professional network
- Possibility to advance with the company in part-time or full-time positions