Ferrero is anything but ordinary! As an Assistant Category Manager you will be able to work on powerful brands such as: Nutella, Kinder, Ferrero Rocher or Tic Tac.
- Assessment of Actions
- Monitoring projects (qualitative and quantitative)
- Market analysis, monitoring KPI’s of the brands
- Preparation of client presentations
- Create sales presentations and seasonal catalogues
- Managing relationships with creative agencies
- Organization of customer events
- A first experience in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) is highly desired.
- HBO or University education in Marketing
- Strong motivation for food marketing, marketing sensitivity
- Autonomy, sense of initiative
- In connection with many people, both internally and externally, you share a real openness and curiosity
- Rigorous and very involved in your missions, you express yourself clearly and appropriately in facts and ideas in a spirit of a pronounced synthesis.
- Skills in oral and written communication
- Good organization
- Good mastery of numbers
- Experience with Nielsen is an advantage.
The practice of English and Dutch is essential.
Duration / We offer
6 months (ideal 1 year) - Starting the 1st of August, 2017
You will receive a gross fee of € 600,- for your work and tasks at this company