Our event technologies are the result of the successful collaboration of IT and SAAS specialists with a team of travel and event industry professionals.
Azavista is a global organization headquartered in Amsterdam. Our multi-lingual teams are composed of experienced professionals who dedicate themselves to supporting our customers and the extended Azavista event community.
Your role - Customer Success Representative (Premium-Internship)
Azavista is now looking for a Customer Success Representative with some B2B experience to join our central Amsterdam based office. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience, onboarding our customers, roll - out plans, managing the customer accounts and proactively reducing churn.
- Creating and delivering customer success plans, including onboarding, roll out plans, engagement, retention, renewal and upselling.
- Managing and delivering educations for our customers.
- Managing customer queries and ensuring customer satisfaction, effectively increasing the average CLV.
- Creating and managing a NPS rating system.
- Bringing intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the Sales and technical teams.
- Identifying metrics for tracking the success of your efforts.
- Passionate about Customer Success, problem solving and people.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- You are organized and manage processes from start to finish, prioritizing multiple tasks.
- You are sales minded and are comfortable up selling to customers to provide an improved product experience..
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with customers and potential customers as well as stakeholders and external partners.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, IT or Business-related focus.
- Entry level or 1 year of working experience.
- Knowledge of the software or events industry is a plus
Wat biedt het bedrijf je?
- Ability to build a global customer success experience.
- Ability to experience the dynamics of a fast growing startup with large well-known customers.
- Attractive remuneration (€800).
- We believe that interns have an important role in our sales and marketing organization.
- It is our vision to hire candidates which are of exceptional talent and can be offered a full-time position when the internship ends.