Organisations have a lot of information about the people working with them: what they do, what they’re good at, howmuch they get paid and quite often how they feel. Unfortunately, all this information is scattered across the organisation, and not directly available. Crunchr collects all this information, makes sure it is correct and then gives itback to the organisation in a very intuitive software application.
A bit more about Crunchr:
Crunchr was launched in Europe in October 2014 and in the US in October 2015. In 2015 Gartner included Crunchrin their global top-5 list of ‘cool vendors’ in human capital management. Dirk, one of the founders, was on the Dutch Young Entrepreneurs top-50 in 2016. Our team is young and ambitious. Together, we work hard to realize an international growth plan for 2017. External investors have made it possible to invest in marketing, sales and product development, to capture an important piece of the people analytics market, first in the Netherlands, then Europe and the US. Crunchr recently entered an alliance with PwC US for people analytics in Mergers & Acquisitions.
Curious? Get more info on https://www.crunchrapps.com/article/vacancy-marketing-communications-internship
customers reach us through our online channels or during conferences that we attend and sponsor. To support our
marketing specialist we are looking for an intern with relevant expertise and interests.
What are your main tasks?
- Day-to-day management of key social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest;
- Writing relevant content (such as articles, blogs and press releases) for the Crunchr website and newsletters;
- Curating and publishing content across channels, while monitoring performance utilizing several platforms;
- Assist in the design, execution, management and analysis of our marketing campaigns and editorial calendar.
Do you want to improve your marketing and communications skills and have a passion for technology? Are you looking to join a high growth and innovative organisation? Then Crunchr is looking for you!We are looking for someone who:
- is currently pursuing a bachelor’s (HBO/ WO) degree in marketing, communication, advertising, public relations and/or related field(s);
- has strong writing skills, experience leveraging core social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, etc.
- is organized, responsive and enthusiastic;
- is available at least 3 days a week (working times can be flexible);
- is fluent in Dutch and English.
Wat biedt het bedrijf je?
- Working at a young, ambitious, international and growing organisation;
- Mentoring and guidance;
- Autonomy and independence to do your job well;
- Fantastic colleagues and a great working location in Amsterdam (James Wattstraat 77-79, Amsterdam).