Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market – across all industry segments worldwide. In its Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care businesses, Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel employs more than 50,000 people globally – a passionate and highly diverse team, united by a strong company culture, a common purpose to create sustainable value, and shared values.
What we offer
- Opportunity to contribute to the future and success of a brand by actively being involved in various projects of the department
- Responsibility for brand and market analysis and reporting
- Development of promotional materials
- Opportunity to bring your own creative touch to the launch of new projects
- Support the daily activities within the Marketing department
Who we are looking for
- Academic degree in Economics or Business studies
- Strong interest in Marketing and Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- A strong analytical mind, a structured way of working and excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, driven and assertive person
- Proficient in the MS Office Package
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Available for a minimum of 6 months as of mid May 2017.