Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market – across all industry segments worldwide. In its Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care businesses, Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel employs more than 50,000 people globally – a passionate and highly diverse team, united by a strong company culture, a common purpose to create sustainable value, and shared values.
What we offer
- Analyze e-commerce usage and points of improvement.
- Take appropriate action to increase turnover and the distribution of our brands in our e-shop and amongst customers having an e-commerce platform (e.g. Key Accounts with E-shops and WS E-shops).
- Set up an e-commerce promotion plan that helps us reaching our goals and helps the customer.
- Define online promotion depth, width, mechanism and frequency.
- Set up customer database including profile, business model, marketing wishes and marketing tools already in place. Deep understanding of business model of an e-commerce platform.
- Keep a close eye on our e-shop customers, analyze e-shop trends and develop a strategic e-commerce plan.
- Support Indola Benelux with translations of POSM and other materials as well as in the preparation of sales/round meetings (including our ‘round verdeling’ & presentation preparation).
- Involve and challenge your marketing, sales and supply chain colleagues.
Who we are looking for
- Academic or HBO (business/marketing, communication, economics or related studies) degree.
- Affinity with marketing and (hair) cosmetics.
- Creative, enthusiastic and motivated person with a hands-on mentality who can work independently as well as in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, French is an advantage.
- Familiar with the usual programs and systems (MS Office, Outlook, etc.).
- Available for minimum 6 months as of April 2017.