Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market – across all industry segments worldwide. In its Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care businesses, Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel employs more than 50,000 people globally – a passionate and highly diverse team, united by a strong company culture, a common purpose to create sustainable value, and shared values.
What we offer
- Be involved in our campus and recruiting events and social media projects;
- Take over the role of HR ambassador for interns at Henkel;
- Participate in our Employer Branding activities;
- Contribute to the development of new strategies for Employer Branding;
- Work on strategic HR projects;
- Support HR Business Partners;
- Compensation: €700/€800 gross.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master student who successfully completed intermediate exams;
- Solid background in Business Studies with interest in Human Resources;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch;
- Creative, independent and flexible;
- Available for 6 months starting October.