Currently Diebold Nixdorf is headquartered in Canton Ohio (US) with a presence in around 130 countries, and employs 23,000 people. The headquarter for the Global Software Business is located in Utrecht (Netherlands).
Language of instruction is Dutch or English but fluent English language skills are required.
Experience with arbor market communication is an advantage
- Hands on experience with international selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Able to build and maintain applicant tracking systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build internal network
- Able to work independently with limited supervision in a global environment
- Human Resources Management or communications background is a pre
- Familiar in working with Microsoft Office (Excell, Powerpoint)
- Able to think out of the box
Wat biedt het bedrijf je?Fee: €1000
travel costs are reimbursed