NLC - Financial Internship Position at Health Incubator
Our mission is to keep healthcare affordable and readily available for each and everyone of us. We therefore employ our expertise in entrepreneurship and innovation to help inventors develop innovative healthcare technologies. Our focus lies on medical imaging, robotica, medical devices and diagnostics. By co-founding inventions within these areas, we work towards a brighter future with personalized and affordable healthcare for every individual.
You will support our finance and business development team in:
- Designing and validating business models of new ventures with a specific focus on quantifying business cases (including valuations) and drafting NLC exit strategies;
- Developing new business models and financial constructions for NLC;
- Attracting financing for NLC and the venture.
We are looking for:
- High-potential students in the last phase of their academic study with a background in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Financial Management, etc.;
- Strong, professional communicators in both Dutch and English with an eye for detail;
- Adaptive capacities in a constantly changing environment;
- Batteries-included team players who are more interested in making history than repeating it.
Wat biedt het bedrijf je?We offer:
- €500/month internship compensation;
- 6-months educational learning-by-doing in a dynamic startup environment and within a rapidly growing organisation;
- Contributing directly to establishing a solid base for success in all kinds of healthtech startups;
- Challenging responsibilities whilst working on diverse projects
- Working in a very motivated team with entrepreneurs, scientists, and others with diverse backgrounds and experiences