PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $63 billion in net revenue in 2016 and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. PepsiCo began in 1965 with the merger of Pepsi-Cola and Frito-Lay. Today, it's a global food and beverage leader. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that in 2016 each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. Pepsi, Lay’s, Tropicana and Quaker are examples of our brands.
What does a working day look like? You will…
- … search for the latest eCommerce trends and translate them into opportunities for our brands;
- … structure and analyse online sales data, and translate it into strategic choices and recommendations to the eCommerce team;
- … collaborate with retailers such as Albert Heijn, Jumbo, Delhaize (BE), Colruyt (BE), PicNic, and wholesalers such as Sligro and DeliXL, with the objective of creating capacity for growth of PepsiCo's online sales;
- … launch major brand campaigns online and launch new products;
- … support the online annual activity calendar per retailer;
- … optimise the usability of the retailer's online environment;
- … participate in projects to enhance PepsiCo's visibility on the retailers' webpages and have the freedom to set up your own projects;
- … analyse online shopper behavior and advise the eCommerce team based on your insights.
Who are we looking for? Someone who…
- … is an HBO / WO Bachelor's, or Master's student, or Graduate (max. 3 months)
- … is enthusiastic about contributing to the growing eCommerce trend within a FMCG;
- … is a teamplayer but also likes to take initiative and can work independently;
- … has a good understanding of Dutch and English;
- … has an affinity with online shopping and likes to follow the latest developments in this area;
- … is analytical and structured;
- … is multifunctional, and likes to simultaneously work on several projects;
- … preferably has knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Wat biedt het bedrijf je?
What does PepsiCo offer?
- A challenging internship in a fast-paced and dynamic environment within one of the world's largest FMCG companies;
- Room to exercise your own initiative and a high level of responsibility, taking ownership of several projects;
- A role as part of a young and enthusiastic eCommerce team;
- An informal atmosphere, ideal for you to demonstrate your knowledge and creativity. Our objective is to connect your talent successfully to our challenging business goals;
- A chance to connect with our current interns (25-30). There are weekly intern lunches and ample opportunities to exchange knowledge and experiences;
- An internship salary of €435 per month based on a 40-hour workweek. Additionally, you will receive a travel allowance;
- Last but not least: you'll have the chance to take home bags of chips every Friday!