Intern Responsibilities and Trainings:
- Introduction to all Treasury activities
- Foreign Exchange exposure management – support role
- Cash forecasts analysis – support role
- Bank fees analysis
- Bank Accounts management – support role
- Checking of bank documentation and filing
- Ad-hoc projects and analyses
- Treasury systems training and/or usage.
- Financial data analysis
- Transactions reconciliation
- Trial balance reconciliation and profit and loss analysis
- Support preparation and filing of accounting records
- Accounting systems training and/or usage.
- Check and file key company documents, board resolutions
- Understand and document various office procedures
- Studying for Accounting or Finance Qualification
- Experience in working for a large company preferred
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate
- Able to work proactively and be a team player
- Willing to learn, organised and disciplined
- Live in/nearby Amsterdam
Wat biedt het bedrijf je?
ZF is a key player in Automotive sector, with 30bn EUR revenues, 138 thousand employees and presence in 40 countries. The Amsterdam location hosts Treasury operations for EMEA region. Internships in the organization provide succesful candidates with hands on work experience and exposure to advanced Treasury practices.