StudiefaseWO Bachelor 1, WO Bachelor 2, WO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, HBO Bachelor 1, HBO Bachelor 2, HBO Bachelor 3, HBO Bachelor 4
SectorInformation & Communication Technology (ICT)
AMMP is seeking an individual who is passionate about sales and renewable energy technologies to join as a Business Development Intern. This is a paid position.
AMMP is a growing start-up company that uses innovative digital technologies to drive forward sustainable energy access in some of the most remote parts of the world. We run an online monitoring and management platform for solar powered off-grid energy systems. Our solution makes these systems smart, it makes them easier and cheaper to run, and makes sure the power stays on day and night.
The primary role and responsibility of the intern will include lead generation and market research, in addition to assisting members of the team drive the sales engine. As a Business Development intern, you will work closely with our VP of Sales and participate in a variety of internal and external sales related meetings, building on your foundation skills, and mastering those skills which will enable progression into future sales and marketing roles.
- Ability to commit 6 months for internship
- Passion for sales and marketing
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent program OR very recent Graduate
- High level of self-management and drive
- High level proficiency in both written and spoken English – French is also a plus
Nice to have:
- Ability to stay on as a Full-time employee after internship
- Experience with B2B SaaS sales
- Experience managing social media platforms
- Experience developing online, lead generation strategies
- WordPress and basic graphic design ability
- Work experience in international companies and/or startups
- Technical understanding of renewable energy systems (e.g. PV, inverters, battery storage etc.)
Interns will work closely with our VP of Sales and will be provided maximum exposure in the day-to-day of the business. You will be able to make an immediate impact as part of a highly collaborative team.Solliciteren