Aquablu - Electrical Engineering Internship
StudiefaseWO Bachelor 1, WO Bachelor 2, WO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 1, HBO Bachelor 2, HBO Bachelor 3, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
Vereiste talenEngels OF Nederlands
SectorChemie, Energie, Engineering, Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Milieu & duurzaamheid, Productie, Waterverwerking
Maanden4, 5, 6, 6+
You will be guided by Max (our R&D Engineer) and learn more about electrical hardware design and system integration.
- Further development of our PCB
- Installing and adjusting (new) operating systems
- Drafting and presenting improvement proposals
- Actively following market and competition developments, keeping you informed of the latest state of the electrical installations.
- Experience with the I2C protocol (no requirements)
- Use of prototyping hardware (eg Ardriuino)
- *Our PCBs work with Embedded-C on an AVR micro controller
- You are following a Bachelor/Master in Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have work experience
- You are aware of the latest developments and components in electrical engineering
- Ambitious, motivated and independent
- Problem solving and well developed analytical skills
- Passionate and interested in new tools and technologies
- You become part of a diverse and driven team
- Wonderful lunch
- Internship compensation up to €850 a month.
- And of course unlimited pure water :)