StudiefaseWO Bachelor 1, WO Bachelor 2, WO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 1, HBO Bachelor 2, HBO Bachelor 3, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
Dagen1, 2, 3
Maanden3, 4, 5, 6, 6+
SectorEntertainment, Marketing & communicatie, Media
We are Awaves, a student startup on the campus of the University of Twente. We are building a DJ with artificial intelligence. This artificial DJ forms the basis of our Awaves Play party app, a music streaming service that will take the music experience at student house parties to a higher level. We bring the DJ to your living room.
In order to do this we need state of the art technology that is able to compete with Spotify. An example of our technology is the research of Koen van den Brink, our lead A.I. programmer. He recently wrote his bachelor thesis on finding the drop in elektronic music using neural networks. This technology is applied in Awaves Play, which we are planning to introduce to the global consumer market.
We need programmers to help us with:
(1) Implementing new features in Awaves Play
(2) Product improvement based on user feedback
(3) Website development
(4) Assist in state-of-the-art research on the crossroad of music and A.I.
- Become part of our team for 10-20 hours per week
- Willingness to learn fast
- Compensation that suits your wants
- Experience in an ambitious tech-startup
- A wholesome working environment