StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master
Vereiste talenEngels EN Nederlands
SectorConsultancy, Financieel & banken, Marketing & communicatie
Maanden3, 4, 5, 6
WerkvormVolledig op kantoor
We are a financial communications agency specialising in investment management, real estate, reputation management and financial services, with international clients focused on the European market. We help clients find their unique story by developing a customized communication strategy. Our goal is to contribute to the growth of companies.
Opportunity for a highly motivated, team player to join Bellier Communications’ Internship Plus Programme
Bellier Communications, one of Amsterdam’s leading blue-chip communications consultancies, has an opening for a highly-motivated student for its Internship Plus Programme. The position requires a three to six-month commitment for four to five days a week. The successful applicant will learn all about modern communication strategies, including how to lead client projects; what is required to develop, monitor, and evaluate media campaigns and how to deliver client events. The programme offers a great way to kick-off your professional communications’ career and real experience for your CV.
We are a boutique Pan-European PR consultancy with a focus on international financial clients, specifically asset management, real estate, and private equity clients with offices in Amsterdam and London. This role will be in our Amsterdam head office, located on the Singel. Our friendly and energetic team will help you to develop your skills and knowledge, under the leadership of a junior consultant, in a fast-moving and creative environment.
Your duties will be varied, but a key element of the programme will be the delivery of your own client project which will include one-to-one coaching and the opportunity to present your weekly progress to the team. In addition, you will learn to:
- Create media coverage reports
- Translate press releases and articles (NL-EN and EN-NL)
- Maintain social media (LinkedIn) activity for Bellier and clients
- Update media lists
- Provide general support to our consultants including research and developing new business pitches.
Our ideal candidate will have almost completed their university degree, with a focus in communications or finance, and will:
- Bring a professional, client-centric attitude
- Be a team player with an outgoing personality and good communication skills, including fluent Dutch and a good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Have an affinity with financial markets and the financial sector
- Demonstrate good knowledge of B2B social media
- Be proactive, entrepreneurial and smart
- A competitive salary
- A ‘Trainmore’ black label gym membership
- Professional skills training (from internal and external sources)
- A varied role which will provide you with hands-on public relations’ skills as well as developing your knowledge of financial markets