StudiefaseWO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Afgestudeerd
RegioNoord-Holland, Utrecht, Zuid-Holland, Randstad
Vereiste talenEngels EN Nederlands
FunctieAnalist, Consultancy, Finance
SectorConsultancy, Financieel & banken, Investment banking
WerkvormDeels op kantoor
Borski Fund is a tech and innovation venture capital firm based in Amsterdam. As a founding member of the #fundright initiative, Borski Fund is dedicated to supporting female founded ventures in order to close the gender investment gap and stimulate innovation and growth.
Borski Fund is founded based on the conviction that the investment diversity gap is real and much larger than is often thought. There is a wide array of research that indicates female entrepreneurs often deliver better results than their male counterparts, whereas >90% of VC money goes to all-male management start-ups. We believe that improving access to financing for female entrepreneurs that are looking to contribute to a better world is one of the key ways of addressing the investment diversity gap.
As an intern you will be:
- Contributing to all aspects of deal flow from sourcing, screening and evaluating new investment opportunities to due diligence and closing;
- Conducting due diligence on new ventures, including specific analyses (human capital scan, market attractiveness, competitive environments, financial analyses);
- Performing deep dives into technology areas and market trends that could be of interest to Borski Fund and its potential investments;
- Helping prepare internal investment proposals, fund reporting and other documentation;
- Supporting internal and external communications and organization of events.
We look for candidates that have the following requirements:
- Strong academic credentials, ideally graduating in a MSc degree in business, finance or engineering.
- Affinity with technology and entrepreneurship;
- Team player with strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Analytical, data-driven, strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written skills in Dutch and English.
As an intern at Borski Fund you have the opportunity to be part of the first female founded venture capital firm in the Netherlands, in which you are able to make real impact. Since Borski Fund is part of StartGreen Capital, a multi fund manager with €340m under management, you will be part of an ambitious and multidisciplinary team of 24 investment professionals.Solliciteren