LocatieLimburg, Noord-Brabant, Zeeland
StudiefaseWO Bachelor 1, WO Bachelor 2, WO Bachelor 3
SectorAccountancy, Financieel & banken
The Global Business Services (GBS) team is an organization established within Boston Scientific designed to reduce cost provide value through reporting and improve the efficiency of key business processes by taking opportunities to drive standardization leverage resources knowledge and skills and monitor the effectiveness of service delivery against benchmarks and service level agreements. Our team has a great diversity of personalities with an international background and functional expertise.
The vision of GBS at Boston Scientific is to be recognized as a world-class Global Business Services organization driven by the desire for excellence in its people processes execution and business partnerships. GBS is designed to deliver significant business benefits to employees and customers of Boston Scientific and is championing the development of a continues improvement culture. We are developing a performance based culture supported by tools training and well-defined accountability where people can build their career or prepare for a role in the wider business or elsewhere within GBS.
Currently GBS is looking for a suitable candidate who will be responsible for post-audit analysis of travel allowances (Per Diem’s) of all EMEA employees (focus on Nordics countries) in order to identify wrong deductions performed by employees and request any reimbursement.
- Collect process and analyze travel allowances data from Cognos (Concur data warehouse):
- Collect process and analyze all expenses submitted during audited period for all EMEA users entitled to travel allowances (Concur/Cognos Data warehouse):
- Build the overview of travel allowances versus travel expenses for each EMEA Concur user audited:
- Review all deductions based on above mentioned overviews:
- Calculate reimbursements based on the T&:E policy and on deductions collected:
- Report the overview of reimbursements to be claimed by BSC.
What are we looking for:
- Enthusiastic students on bachelor or master level:
- Analytical and critical mindset:
- Any experience/background in data analysis is a must (financial analysis is a pre):
- Reporting skills is an asset:
- Attentive to details (accurate):
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suites (Excel Word etc.):
- Good communication skills:
- Fluent in English:
- Ability to take initiatives and responsibilities is an asset:
- Professional experience in a multinational organization is a nice to have.