StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master
SectorChemie, Overig, Zorg & Welzijn
FunctieManagement, Marketing, Supply chain & operations
CARDIMED B.V. based with its head office in Maastricht, the Netherlands, is considered as an international player in the medical trading world. Our company consists of several divisions, such as cardiology, neurology, orthopedic, surgery, dental, wound care and sport care. We are in partner-/distributorship with international market leading medical manufacturers and suppliers all over the world. This together with our 25 years of experience in the medical field, we can offer the best quality products in line with the best service that our customers are looking for. Our group of companies consists of several locations in Germany and the Netherlands. We grow with our esteemed customers and recently we have expanded in Turkey. Our new office in Istanbul allows us to better serve our Asian customers and to offer even better international service. We aim to grow to be an independent and one of the main partner in the medical world in order to offer the best products and service.
We are looking for a qualified intern/employee to join our team who can participate in various stages of our business activities. The intern or employee should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. Your internship can consist of many types of responsibilities this can be agreed upon together. Examples of these responsibilities can be found below.
• Execute specific trade activities in an effectively and efficiently manner
• Develop and implement logistics
• Initiate coordinate and handle trading operations
• Coordinate research and provide constructive feedback to the trading firm
• Review analyse and assist in modifying trading strategies methods and objectives
• Schedule and handle meetings between traders suppliers and customers
• Perform administrative duties such as maintaining file records update trading database handle trading documents and materials order and maintain office supplies
• Handle daily pricing of goods
• Handle financial documents including bills invoices catalog orders
• Study and evaluate internal and external market behaviours that could affect trading activities
• Ensure compliance with local national and international trading policies rules and regulations
• Establish and maintain long-term relationships with business partners and company staff
• Oral and written communication skills
• Fluent in German and Dutch/English
• Rational and logical thinking
• Organised and strategic planner
• Extended math knowledge depending on the tasks you will be performing
• Attention to details
• Results oriented
• Ability to analyse and interpret data
• Multi tasking
• Proactive attitude
• Business awareness
• Stress and time management
• Ability to work with deadlines and without close supervision
• Quick learner and adaptability
• Knowledge about trading principlespractices and methods will be added advantage
• Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
What we offer:
• Financial benefits
An industry-matching salary and benefits package. If you are a good match we will offer you a market salary within a short period of time.
• A human approach
We care a lot about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success.
• Stable company with excellent growth
Over the yearsCARDIMED has demonstrated steadyexponential positive economic development.
• Opportunity to influence / Freedom with responsibility
You get to work in an open climate close to decision makers and with the possibility of making a difference. You will get a lot of responsibility and are a real part of the company.
• Dynamic atmosphere
You will be working in an international environment with the chance of development – both personal and professional.
• Good work environment / A workplace where dreams come true
We work continually on securing a safe pleasant work environment.
• Good work life balance
Our ambition is for you to find a good balance between your work and your private life.
• Unique knowledge and expertise
For many years CARDIMED has been building up a unique bank of knowledge about global healthcare industry.
• Cross cultural experience.
You will be surrounded by international colleagues who are pleasant and professional and are passionate about their work.