StudiefaseWO Bachelor 2, WO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
Vereiste talenEngels OF Nederlands
FunctieAnalist, Management, Supply chain & operations
SectorFast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
WerkvormDeels op kantoor
The Fashion Rental Community to rent and lend your occasional designer pieces. With CIRCLE CLOSET you have an endless and ever changing wardrobe while saving money, closet space and the earth. We offer an effortless chic style with brands like Isabel Marant, Ganni, IRO and Jacquemus.
With our small, young and thriving team we’re dressing hundreds of women in the Netherlands. Our HQ is based in the city center of Amsterdam. Fashion rental – and so our company – is booming.
Do good, look great. Join the rental revolution, change the fashion industry.
As our business intern you work directly with our COO at the core of this company. Smooth processes, data insights and automation will fuel our next phase of growth. You will be greatly responsible to make sure we analyze, learn and optimize our processes in order for us to be ready to grow.
Some of the things you are responsible for:
- Process management: day-to-day activities such as inventory management, fulfillment and logistics.
- Process optimization: improving and automating processes, delivering data & insights around your own processes but also for others in the team
- Supporting the team so business flows: working closely with the community intern on day-to-day processes as they handle customer care; working closely with our growth marketeer on optimization to create hacks, write simple scripts and improve our web journey
Who are you?
- Eager to learn
- Hard and independent worker
- Not afraid to take initiative
- Organized and precise worker who can plan well
- Passion for sustainability
- Fun & friendly
- University education level of thinking
- Fluent in English in both speaking and writing
- Analytical background
- Process experience is a plus
- Experience with e-commerce tools, such as Shopify, a plus
- An ace with tools like Excel, R, data studio, Zapier
- Lots of freedom and the opportunity to grow with this dynamic company
- An environment that is open to own ideas and initiatives
- Ability to learn from a professional, fun, and energetic team
- A great HQ in the city center of Amsterdam
- A compatible intern fee
- A fun and supportive environment - that likes to go for drinks
- And last, but not least, an endless wardrobe to choose from - if you so wish ;).