StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 3, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
Maanden3, 4, 5, 6, 6+
SectorHandel, Landbouw, Milieu & duurzaamheid, Overig, Productie, Transport & logistiek
FunctieAdministratief, Analist, Business development, Marketing, Projectmanagement, Research & development, Sales, Supply chain & operations
Cormorant Commodities is the trusted supply chain partner for all organic feed and food materials. Our office is based in Amsterdam The Netherlands but we operate on a global level. The company was founded in 2012 and has since seen a steady growth. During this period we have developed several strategy and long-term partnerships with producers and client around the globe.
Due to our vast network of suppliers and customers we are flexible and efficient in our offerings in terms of availability quality pricing and quantity. We prefer to say that we offer a service instead of just a product. Working with us is more than just a transaction. Just ask around and see for yourself.
Our team has many years of experience and expertise in the domains of international trade supply chain management product application and technical knowledge. Four our clients we manager the purchasing shipping storage and deliveries upon request and we do so to their doorstep. Because we simply transport a lot of product we are able to obtain competitive freight costs with our transport partners.
Supply Chain Analyst
• Independent and Assertiveness Attitude is Essential
• Creative Mindset is of Value and Analytical Skills are Appreciated as well
• Fluent in English (both written as verbal), other languages are a Plus (especially German or French)
• Commercial Attitude & Ambition is a Plus
• No 9-to-5 mentality
• A Lot of Independence and Flexibility
• You Will Work in a Flat structured Company and Open-Minded Company
• Great Place for your Personal Development
• Big Diversity of Tasks and Responsibilities
• Be Part of a fast Growing CompanySolliciteren