StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, HBO Bachelor 4
Dagen1, 2, 3
SectorInformation & Communication Technology (ICT)
Drieam helps to improve education through digital innovation. Many of our innovations are additions to the fast-growing learning platform Canvas. Two of our software applications are in the Canvas app store namely FeedPulse (feedpulse.com) &: StudyCoach (studycoachapp.com). Besides this we developed EduFrame.nl as well. These solutions consist of a website (Wordpress plugin) for the learning institution administration cursus and the electronic learning environment in which these environments are totally imbedded. We wish to distinguish ourselves by the user-friendliness of our applications.
We work for some very big customers like Fontys TU Eindhoven and TIAS Business School but also for some smaller educational institutions like www.delaatkenniscentrum.nlwww.fysiolinks.nl and www.otc-someren.nl.
We are a young team with all different areas of expertise such as product &: project management usability engineering the theory of education and ofcourse software development. To develop our products and create new initiatives are we looking for a driven Ruby-on-Tails programmer to enforce our team!
- Knowledge of programming preferably with Ruby-on-Rails
- At least 10 hours per week available
- Driven to be the best
- Work at an ambitious start-up company
- Excellent compensation
- Coaching by experienced Ruby-on-Rails programmers
- Working with best practices: Agile scrum process with twice a week a meeting testing and code reviews for deployment tooling like Github RSpec Cucumber Semaphore Continuous Integration and Deployment
- A lot of responsibility and quick learning
- Flexible working hours
- Awesome office at Klokgebouw at Strijp-S Eindhoven