StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd
Vereiste talenEngels OF Nederlands
FunctieConsultancy, Finance, Fiscaal, Juridisch, Sales
SectorConsultancy, Financieel & banken, Juridisch
Maanden3, 4, 5, 6
WerkvormVolledig op kantoor
DTS Duijn':s Tax Solutions B.V. delivers high-quality legal advice in the field of Dutch corporate tax. Because of our focus on creative solutions, DTS provides tax advice that exceeds our clients' expectations. Our customers appreciate our dedication to customer satisfaction. We are therefore customer satisfaction as the best benchmark for measuring our success.
As a student at DTS you will start working from the first day on investigating interesting tax issues, elaborating advice and preparing returns. You will be actively involved in advising our clients and you will be guided by a young and dynamic team. Your duties will include:
- Research into literature and jurisprudence;
- Elaboration of advice on corporate income tax Dividend tax Withholding tax and income tax;
- Advising on tax structuring issues;
- Preparation and submission of VPB and IB declarations;
- Client management.
For our office in Arnhem we are looking for an ambitious and socially skilled student in the field of tax law or tax economics. You:
- Have a strong analytical ability;
- Are eager to learn and enthusiastic;
- Shows initiative;
- Is in the final phase of education (end of bachelor or master);
- Has a good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written;
- Enjoy working on cross-border issues;
We offer you:
- A competitive internship allowance;
- Travel allowance;
- A young team.