LocatieNoord-Holland, Utrecht, Zuid-Holland, Randstad
StudiefaseWO Pre-Master, WO Master, HBO Bachelor 3
Maanden5, 6, 6+
FunctieManagement, Marketing, Supply chain & operations
Get in the Ring is an innovation marketplace. We facilitate partnerships between entrepreneurs and large organisations like corporates and governments with the aim of creating joint innovation projects. In collaboration with our global partner network we identify assess match and guide promising innovations towards successful collaborations that are scalable. Together we solve global challenges.
WE ENGAGE WITH INNOVATORS
Through training and networking events that we organize with support organizations around the world.
WE UNLOCK OPPORTUNITIES
Such as investments and pilot contracts by working with corporates governments and investors.
WE IDENTIFY HEROES
That develop innovative and promising solutions through our activities and scouting network.
SUPPORT THEM TO GROW
By connecting them to opportunities and guiding collaborations with corporates and governments.
Within the scouting team you’ll work on optimizing marketing campaigns to generate leads for the innovation projects we work on with our corporate clients.
- Work in a project team and optimize the marketing efforts we run on our corporate challenges by social media advertising drip campaigns google analytics and lead nurturing
- Develop engaging and commercial content
- Communicate with our clients marketing teams and approach journalists or startup influencers to engage with us
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups: be a true explorer into the unknown
- Excellent communication skills in English: both written and verbal
- Knowledge on inbound marketing lead nurturing marketing automation SEO and SEA
- Analytical mindset and result-driven
- Professional communication skills to communicate with out clients and other stakeholders
- A global mindset comfortable working with colleagues of diverse nationalities business cultures and backgrounds based across the world
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise tasks according to business needs
- A proactive and interested approach to work: be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself and processes and people around you
Work in 100+ countries. Find an innovation every day. Contribute to solving global challenges. Experience work hard play harder. Resources to develop your skills. Time to find your passion. Dare to make tough decisions.
Open and informal office culture with plenty of drinks and activities. Internship fee of 400 euro per month (based on full time employment) and the possibility to grow within the company after your internship.
We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world.