StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
Maanden5, 6, 6+
FunctieBusiness development, Strategie & planning, Supply chain & operations
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone part way through their studies. You would be part of a true start up and part of the journey in growing HelloFresh in NZ. The HelloFresh Business Development team is a centrepiece to ensuring continuous progress in our organisation and achieving our growth ambitions. Not only do we explore new streams of revenue beyond our traditional recipe kit business, but we also consult and assist other departments within HelloFresh to adapt to any changes in our operational environment.
- Work closely with the Operations and Finance teams on a variety of operational projects
- Managing projects such as: waste management, capacity increase warehouse, support search new warehouse
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reporting
- Operational Business Intelligence -- dataflow into the supply chain
- Competitor analysis
- Consult and support local teams on implementation of improvement initiatives
- Help design, develop, and adapt tools to support critical business processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders in our global Headquarter in Berlin
- Liasing with the AU team and the global team on all sorts of matters
- You are advanced in your business or science studies at a top-tier university and would love to acquire hands-on, real-world experience right off the bat.
- You are ambitious and an entrepreneurial thinker who has demonstrated your ability to execute projects from idea creation to project finalisation.
- You have good knowledge of essential frontend & backend tech (SQL, VBA, Java etc...)
- You combine sound analytical skills, creativity and business judgement to structure and solve highly complex business challenges.
- You enjoy the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment.
- You enjoy working and communicating with a team of international stakeholders.
- Problem solver with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage complex projects under deadline pressure, with attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Highly analytical and capable of translating business requirements
- Ambitious self-starter, who thrives in a fast paced/rapidly changing work environment
- Passionate about online Start-ups and have deep interest in developing businesses
What we offer...
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- You work in a passionate and dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth