StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
Maanden5, 6, 6+
FunctieDistributie, Inkoop, Kwaliteitsonderhoud, Productie, Strategie & planning, Supply chain & operations
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone part way through their studies with a food safety and quality assurance background.
- Work within the Food Safety & Quality Assurance team to act as a point of contact across other operational teams, including the Production, Procurement and Logistics team.
- Support FSQA in onboarding new suppliers and SKUs, working together with Procurement team to ensure HelloFresh Food Safety standards and regulatory requirements are met.
- Carry out temperature validation trials and input data for the same in a timely manner and report to the FSQA Manager.
- You have a tertiary qualification in Food Safety, Food Science or related discipline from a top-tier university.
- You have strong knowledge on quality management systems, HACCP and GMP. Understanding of FSANZ requirements would be an advantage.
- You have extensive hands-on experience working with Excel and Google Sheets at an intermediate to advanced level (Pivot tables, advanced formulas)
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- You are proactive, autonomous and willing to take ownership.
- Ability to work on tasks autonomously that have a high level of responsibility and communicate progress effectively to key stakeholders.
- Obsessed with food!
- Autonomous, able to manage a project from start to finish with little guidance
- Proactive and meticulous
- Curious and passionate about our business
What we offer...
- You take responsibility from Day one
- You work in a passionate and dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
- Outstanding team atmosphere and an international mix