StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
Maanden5, 6, 6+
FunctieAnalist, Distributie, Inkoop, Strategie & planning, Supply chain & operations
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a true startup and grow HelloFresh in NZ. We are looking for a self motivated and an analytical person with a strong background working with Excel/VBA/Python.In this logistics internship you will be given a lot of responsibilities from day one and be part of a dynamic and multicultural team.
- Managing of 3PL relations and organizing weekly meetings
- Manage and ensure performance on core logistics KPI's
- Reporting of cost, quality and other performance metrics
- Initiate and own any improvement projects, liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive weekly operational duties
- Bachelor degree/Masters within business/engineering
- Desirable Previous experience & knowledge in logistics
- A good knowledge of food and ingredients (desirable)
- A proactive problem-solving mindset
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with high level of ambiguity and change
- Metrics driven mindset
- Strong knowledge in Excel/VBA/Python
- Strong attention to detail skills, proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Quantitative and analytical experience (either through education or professional experience), including solid comfort with databases, such as MS Excel
You are ...
- Obsessed with food!
- Autonomous and self motivated
- Passionate about our business
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- You work in a passionate and dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth