StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
Maanden5, 6, 6+
FunctieAnalist, Inkoop, Projectmanagement, Strategie & planning
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone part way through their studies with a procurement and an analytical background. You would be part of a true start up and part of the journey in growing HelloFresh in NZ. We are looking for someone who can commit Full-Time for a duration of 6 months.
- Working within the Procurement team to act as a point of contact across other operational teams, including the production, logistics and business development teams
- Scoping, analysing and implementing the project, along with the project lead, to ensure operations and costs are controlled and the project aims are met on time
- Sourcing, negotiation and onboarding of new suppliers and SKUs with collaboration with the respective Category Managers
- Get a view on current procurement relevant data available in the company
- Conduct data analysis on available procurement data & and existing dashboards to build comprehensive view on proc team performance and areas of improvements
- Build dashboards based on gaps identified
- Support in generating category insights for category managers
- Support during the budgeting
- Potentially helping out during the tendering process
- You have a Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Business Management or similar from a top-tier university
- You have experience working in a Supply Chain, Procurement or Project Management role, ideally in food
- You have extensive hands-on experience working with Excel and Google Sheets at an advanced level (Pivot tables, Index-matches, advanced formulas)
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- You are proactive, autonomous with an entrepreneur mindset
- Ability to work on tasks autonomously that have a high level of responsibility, and communicate progress effectively to key stakeholders
You are ...
- Obsessed with food!
- Autonomous, able to manage a project from start to finish with little guidance
- Passionate about our business
What we offer...
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- You work in a passionate and dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth