StudiefaseWO Bachelor 2, WO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master
SectorCapitaalmarkt en privaat vermogen, Engineering, Handel
FunctieEngineering, Finance, Research & development
YOUR ROLE AS A TRADER/TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT (academic part-time job)
As a trader/technology assistant you will;
- See what it is like to be a trader at IMC
- Learn about the trading industry and market making while having close interaction with our traders and technologists
- Be supporting our trading teams by analyzing data or building tools to make their life easier
- Have the freedom to find your niche within the firm and excel.
A few reasons why this is your future internship;
- Work on meaningful and challenging projects
- Supported by a mentor who will oversee you projects and professional development
- Learn to work at a place where creativity, teamwork and innovation are recognized and rewarded.
- Secure a graduate position before actually graduating.
The Give – what you’ll need to bring
- In (pen)ultimate year of a quantitative field of study (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or Econometrics)
- Superior analytical and mathematical skills
- Proficient experience in Python
- Interest in financial markets is a must, no prior knowledge or experience is required
- Available for 20 hours a week spread over 2 working days.
The Get – what we’ll give you
- Real projects – at IMC we get straight into it, real work from day one
- The support to succeed – training programs, mentors
- Compensation – highly competitive salary, accommodation (and costs) taken care off
- Fun work environment – social activities, cool office with great people.