StudiefaseWO Bachelor 2, WO Bachelor 3, WO Master, HBO Bachelor 3, HBO Bachelor 4
Dagen3, 4, 5
Maanden4, 5, 6, 6+
SectorConsultancy, Financieel & banken
FunctieConsultancy, ICT, Management
InAdmin RiskCo is a Dutch company established in 2005 with its headquarters located in Utrecht the Netherlands.
Over the years we expanded founding offices in Portugal USA and the Philippines and a team of 140 staff members with diverse backgrounds. We are a service provider for pension funds and life insurers.
Do you want to have a job where you combine IT and Consultancy? Then this is the job for you!
We are looking for (Business) Consultants that will use advanced business friendly modelling tools to translate detailed business requirements into executable business processes. You are expected to work together with experienced business users who have also created the detailed business requirements and process design to refine that design into a working tested executable process that supports pensions experts in doing their day to day work.
You will be supported by experienced developers who are responsible for the technical integration of the processes to other systems.
- Good logical thinking and a willingness to learn about the pension administration business is required.
- The ambition to further develop in IT.
- Organizing communication to participants within Hyarchis Document Composition.
- Implementing adjustments in already established communication.
- Functional testing of letters and work processes.
- Structured and clear recording of findings from the test.
- Coordinating issues with colleagues in the Netherlands, Philippines and Portugal.
- In addition, flexibility to be deployed in various roles within the IT team.
- Studious and critical.
- Proficient in Dutch and English, spoken and written.
- Ideal for people pursuing a career as business analyst.
- The processes are modelled using BPMN, the industry standard process modelling language, and the processes are executed using Alfresco Activiti, one of the foremost BPM engines.
- The engagement will start with some training on the involved tools and existing artefacts to later progress with the process automation and optimization.
- Preferably full time.
- €1000-€1500 depending on your year of study on the basis of 3 days per week (11 eu / uur +-)
- Learn a lot in an international environment
- Travel expense compensation