StudiefaseWO Bachelor 2, WO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master
Maanden5, 6, 6+
SectorFinancieel & banken, Investment banking
Internship compensation €1000,- PER MONTH
We're a team led by seasoned entrepeneurs who have built successful businesses in fintech/e-commerce (eg. HelloFresh, Bloomon, SumUp and Blendle). We've raised a €1.8M seed round from Fly Ventures, Frontline Ventures and prominent angels. We're on a mission to reshape the commercial insurance industry. If you share our vision we'd love you to join us on our exciting journey.
In your typical Insify day, you will deep-dive into our customers 'experience, advocate for them and work with our product and engineering team to maintain a high level of customer experience and service.
- Implementing a data driven approach of reviewing customer's questions and assessing customer needs.
- Defining, making reports and ad-hoc analysis, drawing conclusions and advising on the implementation of initiatives.
- Improving the customer experience through the development of our knowledge base (in Zendesk) and processes.
- Working in a small and dynamic environment with the ability to collaborate across teams to have a direct impact on the quality of our customer experience & support.
- And sometimes resolving customer enquiries by composing thoughtful & personalized responses for our customer requests (just like all of us when joining a start-up, you become a jack of all trades :) ).
- You are a curious, bold and driven Bachelor or Master graduate in Quantitative Studies e.g. Economics / Business / Statistics
- You are analytical & determined to uncover root-causes for issues arising and creatively structure solutions.
- You are skilled at explaining problems succinctly & clearly and can translate complex issues into simple language.
- You are pro-active and have a definite 'can do' attitude.
- You speak both English & Dutch and you are a strong writer (we can help with the polishing ;) ).
- Ready to take on an exciting challenge for at least 5 months.
If this sounds anything like you, we just might have the perfect spot for you!
- Make an impact & challenge yourself. You’ll have the unique opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage, giving you plenty of opportunity to make real impact and gain valuable entrepreneurial / start-up experience along the way.
- Mentoring. Be surrounded by a team of experienced entrepreneurs (Hello Fresh, Bloomon, Sum Up, Blendle) to oversee your progress and development throughout the internship.
- The usual perks. The tools you need to work. A Zendesk training voucher for certifications / course of your liking. Working remote or in our (fantastic) office in Amsterdam.
- An internship compensation of €1.000,- .