StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
FunctieAnalist, Communicatie, Marketing, Schrijven & redactie
SectorFinancieel & banken, Verzekeringen
Maanden5, 6, 6+
Internship compensation €1000,- PER MONTH
- We’re a team led by seasoned entrepreneurs who have built successful businesses in fintech and e-commerce (HelloFresh, Bloomon, SumUp, and Blendle to name a few!) as well as seasoned insurance experts who are super keen to disrupt the industry
- We raised a €15M Series A round from one of the leading investors worldwide: Accel Ventures (think Facebook, Slack, Etsy, Spotify…and the list goes on)
- We’ve already grown a strong customer base in The Netherlands & Germany and we are rapidly expanding to the rest of Europe
- We sell our very own Insify insurance coverages by partnering with Munich Re, the #1 global reinsurer (and quite a few more coming up soon)
We are looking for an outstanding part-time Growth Marketing Intern who will support our marketing team. You will be learning and managing some of our online paid channels (display, social,...) as well as organic ones (landing pages, product pages, blog pages, emails), with a strong focus on the execution of our content marketing strategy.
This varies from content about insurance, to how to set up your own business, calculate your hourly rate, and interviews with fellow entrepreneurs (including photo shooting and video recording). It's up to you to make Insify the (insurance) brand for entrepreneurs!
In particular, you will execute the content marketing strategy (writing, editing, linkbuilding,...) that put Insify on the map, leaving incumbent insurance companies far behind the curve.
- In addition to a good command of English, you are native/C1-fluent in either Dutch or German or French. (This is essential because you'll be working directly with our Dutch/German/French clients in their native language);
- You are a Bachelor/ Master student or recent graduate in Marketing / Economics / Business / Communications;
- You are analytical and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude, make progress on all fronts, and you bring a high degree of initiative.
Bonus Points if:
- You have a previous experience (internship, part-time, own blog,...) in a similar role
- You are a strong communicator and know how to best address different target groups
- You know how to conduct market research, target different segments/audiences
- Know your way around content creation, SEO/SEA, social media marketing.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation - we want to attract and retain the best. We offer an Internship allowance of 1,000 EUR / month (+ bonus of 500 EUR /month if you relocate to the Netherlands) and compensation for commute costs.
- Grow in a growing company - there’s no better place to develop your talents and learn new skills. Help us show the world that insurance can be simple, transparent and trustworthy.
- Experienced entrepreneurs - work with experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs as part of an international English-speaking team.
- Energetic environment - as a start-up, we’re different from other insurers. We’re all about dynamism, good vibes and new ideas. We scale rapidly and you can pick your own initiatives, helping us grow as we help more and more customers across Europe.
- Happy hybrids - we mix working from home and in the office. What’s more, it doesn’t matter if it’s Bondi Beach or the Rocky Mountains, you can work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to one month a year.
- Cool canals - Amsterdam is one of the world’s most vibrant cities and also Europe’s premier start-up hub. And did we mention the quality of life?