StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
Vereiste talenEngels OF Nederlands
FunctieAnalist, Communicatie, Marketing, Schrijven & redactie
SectorFinancieel & banken, Verzekeringen
Maanden5, 6, 6+
Internship compensation €1000,- PER MONTH
- We’re a team led by seasoned entrepreneurs who have built successful businesses in fintech and e-commerce (HelloFresh, Bloomon, SumUp, and Blendle to name a few!) as well as seasoned insurance experts who are super keen to disrupt the industry
- We raised a €15M Series A round from one of the leading investors worldwide: Accel Ventures (think Facebook, Slack, Etsy, Spotify…and the list goes on)
- We’ve already grown a strong customer base in The Netherlands & Germany and we are rapidly expanding to the rest of Europe
- We sell our very own Insify insurance coverages by partnering with Munich Re, the #1 global reinsurer (and quite a few more coming up soon)
We are looking for an outstanding part-time Growth Marketing Intern who will support our marketing team. You will be learning and managing some of our online paid channels (display, social,...) as well as organic ones (landing pages, product pages, blog pages, emails), with a strong focus on the execution of our content marketing strategy.
This varies from content about insurance, to how to set up your own business, calculate your hourly rate, and interviews with fellow entrepreneurs (including photo shooting and video recording). It's up to you to make Insify the (insurance) brand for entrepreneurs!
In particular, you will execute the content marketing strategy (writing, editing, linkbuilding,...) that put Insify on the map, leaving incumbent insurance companies far behind the curve.
Below we share a list of qualities that we’re looking for in a person. But we also know that some people do not apply when they can’t reply YES to everything on the list. That’s why we’d like you to consider this list as a guideline and not as a requirement. If you don’t tick all the boxes yet, you’ll tick them along your journey at Insify!
- You are a curious, bold and driven Bachelor or Master graduate in Marketing / Economics / Business
- You’re native Dutch, German or French speaking (essential)
- You have a previous experience (internship, part-time, own blog,...) in a similar role
- You are analytical and pro-active with a ‘can do’ attitude
- You are highly organized to make progress on all fronts
As a team we challenge and coach each other to constantly get the best out of one another and improve our work. We know that a truly diverse team in gender, cultural background, and age can move mountains - and thus we strive for diversity of thought with every hire!
We love the pragmatism of lean and agile, continuous improvement, and the close contact with customers. At Insify we have strong deadlines and work hard, but we do so sustainably. We believe in work life balance and value our employee’s well-being first and foremost.
Whatever the work, we all love the challenge, and share the fun of learning new stuff and celebrating success (and failure!) together. We have regular social activities as a team, a dedicated employee experience specialist, and do everything to support our team’s continued growth within Insify and beyond.Solliciteren