StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Graduate
Dagen3, 4, 5
Vereiste talenEngels EN Nederlands
FunctieAnalist, Marketing, Projectmanagement, Research & development, General Business
SectorInvestment banking, Insurance, Finance and Banking
Internship compensation €1000,- PER MONTH
- We’re a team led by seasoned entrepreneurs who have built successful businesses in fintech and e-commerce (HelloFresh, Bloomon, SumUp, and Blendle to name a few!) as well as seasoned insurance experts who are super keen to disrupt the industry
- We raised a €15M Series A round from one of the leading investors worldwide: Accel Ventures (think Facebook, Slack, Etsy, Spotify…and the list goes on)
- We’ve already grown a strong customer base in The Netherlands & Germany and we are rapidly expanding to the rest of Europe
- We sell our very own Insify insurance coverages by partnering with Munich Re, the #1 global reinsurer (and quite a few more coming up soon)
As a (Junior) Product Analyst, you'll be joining our Product team to build out our data-driven customer journey and automated back-office that will change for good how entrepreneurs take out and manage their insurance.
As a (Junior) Product Analyst, you will drive better user experience by formulating the right questions and then figuring how to answer them using data analysis, machine learning, modelling, and continuous experimentation. You work & support the Product Managers across lines and countries, leading data-driven mentality and helping to build and evaluate new products.
A day in the life of the Product Analyst:
- Combine user research and data analysis to gain a deep understanding of the needs and wants of our customers (across verticals & markets) and identify areas of improvement
- Design and set up experiments, recommend solutions and alternative solutions that enable us to understand where to focus our efforts
- Validate the impact we make with new initiatives
- Visualise and communicate your findings to product managers and other partners
- Work with product teams to define key experiment metrics and KPIs
- Foster an environment in which your team can excel
- Next to having a good command of English, you are a native (or C1/C2 fluent) Dutch speaker. (This is essential because you’ll be conducting user interviews with our Dutch clients in their native language.)
- You are a Bachelor/ Master student or recent graduate in Business / Mathematics / Data Science / Engineering / Product Design (or similar).
- You are curious and proactive with a strong affinity for data analytics (Excel/ Google Sheets).
- You are deeply passionate about shipping great products with great user experiences based on data.
Bonus Points if:
- You have prior experience at a product-led organization, insurtech/fintech or similar environments.
- You know your way around SQL, Google Analytics, Python, Quicksight, R.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation - we want to attract and retain the best. We offer an Internship allowance of 1,000 EUR / month, and compensation for commute costs (NS travel card).
- Grow in a growing company - there’s no better place to develop your talents and learn new skills. Help us show the world that insurance can be simple, transparent and trustworthy.
- Experienced entrepreneurs - work with experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs as part of an international English-speaking team.
- Energetic environment - as a start-up, we’re different from other insurers. We’re all about dynamism, good vibes and new ideas. We scale rapidly and you can pick your own initiatives, helping us grow as we help more and more customers across Europe.
- Happy hybrids - we mix working from home and in the office. What’s more, it doesn’t matter if it’s Bondi Beach or the Rocky Mountains, you can work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to one month a year.
- Cool canals - Amsterdam is one of the world’s most vibrant cities and also Europe’s premier start-up hub. And did we mention the quality of life?