StudiefaseWO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd
Maanden5, 6, 6+
SectorFinancieel & banken
FunctieBusiness development, Finance
Internship compensation €1000,- PER MONTH
We're a team led by seasoned entrepeneurs who have built successful businesses in fintech/e-commerce (eg. HelloFresh, Bloomon, SumUp and Blendle). We've raised a €1.8M seed round from Fly Ventures, Frontline Ventures and prominent angels. We're on a mission to reshape the commercial insurance industry. If you share our vision we'd love you to join us on our exciting journey.
As a Venture Development Intern at Insify you have a unique opportunity to experience the process, challenges and excitement of scaling up an InsurTech. Working in a tech focused and data driven environment, you will support in redefining the way of working for an entire industry. You will join a first-class team of experienced entrepreneurs and highly skilled professionals, who previously built companies such as HelloFresh, SumUp, Bloomon and Blendle.
Together you’ll work on developing and growing Insify’s presence in the Netherlands. You will have the opportunity to take ownership and be responsible for delivery of a number of our strategic growth initiatives, which range from on-boarding partners onto our platform, scaling up marketing efforts, executing data analysis, and running user tests and experiments.
We offer a unique opportunity to truly develop your entrepreneurial skills, and expect you to be a clever self-starter, capable of working independently. In this position you will work directly with the founding team.
- Recent master or bachelor graduate from a top-tier university
- Pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven entrepreneurial experience in previous jobs or extracurricular activities, experience at another startup is a bonus but not necessary
- Strong analytical skills, a structured approach to your work, and an ability to switch between detail and the strategic level.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable reaching out to external parties.
- Passion for start-ups, fintech and InsurTech, as well as entrepreneurship
- Enthusiastic, self-starter and results oriented
- Make an impact & challenge yourself. You’ll have the unique opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage, giving you plenty of opportunity to make real impact and gain valuable entrepreneurial / start-up experience along the way.
- Mentoring. Be surrounded by a team of experienced entrepreneurs (Hello Fresh, Bloomon, Sum Up, Blendle) to oversee your progress and development throughout the internship.
- The usual perks. The tools you need to work. A Zendesk training voucher for certifications / course of your liking. Working remote or in our (fantastic) office in Amsterdam.
- An internship compensation of €1.000,- .