StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master
SectorMarketing & communicatie
We are a digital agency dedicated to games, providing services in the field of player acquisition through performance, influencer and branding media strategies.
1. Help secure monthly media budgets with current advertisers
2. Maintain a high level of communication with potential advertisers/publishers and convert them into actual clients.
3. Setting up, testing and launching new campaigns for current and new advertisers
4. Providing feedback and suggesting new initiatives to improve processes, procedures and sales-orientated products.
5. Assist the BD/PM Director with administrative, and project management related activities.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Student in marketing, communications, or advertising related studies.
• Understanding of the online marketing landscape.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Has experience using Excel to analyze and interpret data.
• Strong English verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to speak confidently about online advertising-
• Is knowledgeable about current marketing trends, advertising tactics, and CPA/CPM and CPC business models.
• Must have flexible hours for occasions which require extended hours or event attendances.
• Never gives up and has a goal-getter mentality
• Has affinity with gaming although it’s not a necessity
You will connect the supply and demand of the online marketing for games. You will be guided through all the steps of doing this, and at the end of your internship you will have learned to deal with all parties and you can work independently.Solliciteren