RegioFlevoland, Gelderland, Noord-Brabant, Noord-Holland, Utrecht, Zuid-Holland, Randstad
StudiefaseWO Bachelor 1, WO Bachelor 2, WO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 1, HBO Bachelor 2, HBO Bachelor 3, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
SectorFast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Maritiem, Media, Retail
FunctieCommunicatie, Marketing, Sales
Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands innovations and technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market – across all industry segments worldwide. In its Laundry &: Home Care and Beauty Care businesses Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876 Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel employs more than 50000 people globally – a passionate and highly diverse team united by a strong company culture a common purpose to create sustainable value and shared values.
Are you looking for a challenging internship in the FMCG sector? Do you want to work at a company with leading brands such as Witte Reus Schwarzkopf Persil en Fa? Then the Henkel Laundry &: Home Care department is looking for you!
During this internship you will be part of the marketing team and you will gain a valuable experience in a dynamic environment of a successful international FMCG company. You will work closely with other departments such as Trade Marketing and Sales. You will see the results of your work immediately while shopping in the supermarkets.
- Support the Brand Manager in the development and implementation of plans across the marketing mix
- Implement and monitor the whole product launch process
- Analyze and evaluate market data
- Build and maintain contact with other departments such as Trade Marketing and Sales but also with external partners such as promotion and advertising agencies
- Academic background in Economics or Business studies both HBO and WO
- Affinity with Marketing
- Enthusiast self-motivated with high level of initiative able to take ownership of projects and manage them through to entire process
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Available for 6 months full-time 40 hours per week
- Start date: June 2020
- Practical experience in the FMCG industry
- Working with attractive Dutch brands such as Witte Reus Persil &: Silan
- The opportunity to gain insights into structures of a multinational company
- Ownership but also a lot of guidance to further develop yourself
- Working in a fun team where events are organized regularly
- 700/800 euros per month on a 40 hours based-contract