StudiefaseWO Bachelor 2, WO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd
Maanden5, 6, 6+
SectorMarketing & communicatie, Retail, Sport
At MatchWornShirt.com we auction match worn and signed football shirts right from kick-off for club charities. The season 20/21 is all about growth for us – and we need your help to accomplish this!
In a team of 3 – including one of our two founders - you will focus on content production, social media, PR,datamining and analysis. We want to always stand out, be different and surprise both our clubs and fans. There are lots of new opportunities for you to explore for, including emerging football markets like Asia and the US. Being part of our marketing team requires a pro-active and positive mindset, initiative and lots of creativity. In return you will be able to work in various different environments, receive a lot of responsibility and own projects to run and most importantly: you will see instant results!
What we expect from you:
· You are clever and ambitious and are currently studying towards / just finished a Bachelor/Master degree in the field relating to Creative Marketing, Economics, Communications or Advertising
· You have a creative mindset and are determined
· You want to do good and contribute to a better world
· You’re proactive and full of initiative
· At work you are passionate, energetic and enthusiastic
· You are flexible and well-organised in your work
· You choose for our dynamic workplace because you got that courage and would be bored at a big corporate
· You are available for at least 5/6 months
· Everybody speaks English, surprise us with other languages that you speak fluently
· PS not everybody needs to know more about football than we do
What we offer:
· RESPONSIBILITY: create and execute your own projects
· Frequent international travel
· Work with international football clubs and customers
· Apply for our Amsterdam or London office, or combine both and work 3 months in each office
· Close collaboration in small international teams
· Money: EUR 500 p/m, plus travel expenses and Friday drinks.
· We would love to offer you a job after your internship has ended!
- Start date: august
Wat biedt het bedrijf je
MatchWornShirt is een snel groeiend internationaal bedrijf met veel diversiteit. Wij zijn daarom altijd op zoek naar nieuw talent. Dit kan op het gebied van business development, marketing, contentproductie, klanten service, IT front-end en back-end of hr/finance. Het kan dus maar zo zijn dat je na een stage blijft hangen en je carrière bij ons van start gaat!Solliciteren