StudiefaseWO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
Vereiste talenEngels OF Nederlands
SectorConsultancy, Entertainment, Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Marketing & communicatie
Maanden4, 5, 6, 6+
Who are we and what are you in for:
Looking for a driven intern that is ready to learn and be at the forefront of the internet revolution!
Metaverse Games Studio is a blockchain gaming and app development company, within which we have created multiple games including: bithotel.io. We use NFTs, and Cryptocurrencies to provide our users with a more decentralized approach to gaming! Next to games we do also build a whole range of apps and webapps for clients that often tap into web3 as well. Find examples on our website.
Whether you get excited about games or crypto or you have never been interested in both, interning at MGS will teach you a lot of soft and hard skills in the field.
You'll be learning about devops, front-end, back-end, chain-side (solidity), game development and much much more!
You will be working together with a young and dynamic team. We are always looking for new talent that can help drive us further!
What we ask of you:
- Minimum of HBO / University
- Motivated to learn by doing
- Problem solving mentality and growth mindset
- Good communication skills
- Any marketing knowledge is a plus
- Openness and conscientiousness would be excellent traits for this position
We are growing rapidly and are therefore looking for a motivated intern in the field of back-end developer to come and help with the further development of our software. Within your internship you will be working with back-end development. This means mainly working with Python.
Besides writing code, you will think and decide on the best solution for each issue. This means among other things:
- Working test-driven;
- Thinking out the (code) architecture;
- Choosing the right library (because reinventing the wheel is not always necessary);
- Optimizing your own code;
- Putting your own code into production yourself.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Fun interactive work environment
- An internship allowance of € 385 per month (based on 40 hours per week).
- Vacations + Good Friday and Liberation Day off as standard.
- Travel allowance.
- Ample room for personal and professional growth, for example through training and personal coaching.
- Fun get-togethers, company parties and team outings.
- A workplace in a cool startup office building in Amsterdam with a bar, a chill corner and more.