StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
Dagen3, 4, 5
FunctieBusiness development, Klantenservice, Management, Projectmanagement, Sales, Strategie & planning
SectorDesign, Financieel & banken, Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Marketing & communicatie
Maanden3, 4, 5, 6, 6+
WerkvormVolledig op kantoor
Do you get excited about pursuing new business opportunities, closing deals, and ensuring customers use our SaaS solution to the fullest? And would you like to do this at a rapidly growing scale-up without bureaucracy and all sorts of rules and procedures, but with freedom & responsibility?
Our business has been growing rapidly in the past years and the current covid-19 developments have increased the number of leads and potential customer requests dramatically. As we are an event tooling company and virtual meetings and -events are becoming increasingly common, we expect continuing growth for 2022. That's why we're looking for a Graduation Internship Business Development & Sales to help us grow and develop their skills at the same time.
What will you be doing?
- Develop an advisory plan on a topic of your choice
- Actively search & qualify new business opportunities (leads)
- Start new campaigns and prepare overseas business trips.
- Manage customer issues and provide support
- Work closely with the Sales Manager, Customer Success Manager & Director
- Learn what it's like to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Oh, and did we already mention visiting events all over Europe? When it’s possible again, we’ll definitely visit these events. After all, events obviously are a great place for Sales Development for our solution. Therefore, you might be joining our Founder and Sales Manager for trips all over Europe.
- This is an internship, so experience is obviously not necessary
- Interest in business development/sales, preferably within a SaaS environment, is a plus.
- Fluent in English, fluency in Dutch is a big plus
- You thrive on closing deals and improving sales processes
- Committed mindset, proactive attitude, and excellent communicative skills
- Working with smart, fun, and sometimes a bit crazy colleagues
- Financial compensation
- Develop yourself in a fun and professional environment
- Bureaucracy, please no. Freedom & Responsibility, yes.
- Join the team as an employee after your internship
- Visiting events/trips
- Friday drinks at TNW shared office together with +-300 young entrepreneurial fun people when allowed again...