FunctieBusiness development, Communicatie, Management, Research & development
Maanden4, 5, 6, 6+
Our mission is to keep healthcare affordable and readily available for each and everyone of us. We therefore employ our expertise in entrepreneurship and innovation to help inventors develop innovative healthcare technologies. Our focus lies on medical imaging, robotica, medical devices and diagnostics. By co-founding inventions within these areas, we work towards a brighter future with personalized and affordable healthcare for every individual.
As an intern you will work to find select and validate high potential innovations with the NLC business developers. You will work on developing business plans financial models and investment plans identifying stakeholders and target groups. We talk to buyers and users IP lawyers medical specialists CE experts subsidy advisors: do market research competitor analyses visit conferences make presentations and much more!
Sounds complex? It can be. Luckily our team of venture building professionals enjoys sharing their knowledge with you and taking up challenges together!
- High-potential students in the last phase of their academic study with business innovation or organizational background
- Adaptive capabilities in a constantly changing environment
- Batteries-included team players who are more interested in making history than repeating it
- Affinity with innovation entrepreneurship technology healthcare and/or startups
- A full-time internship of 4-6 months which can be altered to your personal interests and learning goals
- An inspiring learning-by-doing environment
- The chance to contribute to realizing innovations with a great impact on healthcare
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network: a large valuable and diverse network ranging from 1000+ medical doctors and brilliant inventors to Corporate Partners like Philips
- An internship compensation of 300-500 euros per month
- Last but not least: a tasty and healthy lunch every work day!