StudiefaseWO Master, WO Afgestudeerd
SectorKapitaalmarkt en privaat vermogen, Consultancy, Financieel & banken
Maanden3, 4, 5, 6, 6+
Werk vormVolledig thuis
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
• Working in a diverse team with different backgrounds, in close collaboration with clients and stakeholders in providing green financing / green bonds, for clients transitioning into a more sustainable business profile;
• Contributing to the Wholesale NL Strategy of Leadership in Sustainable Transitions and supporting our clients to make a durable contribution;
• Empower our people to contribute to their local communities or give mean to our cooperative identity in any other way.
Working in the fast paced world of Acquisition Finance; enabling private equity (financial sponsors) to invest in growth opportunities, fostering innovation and growth in the economy. In the meantime you are enjoying a steep learning curve, working in a stimulating environment, with talented and ambitious colleagues. You can make this your reality! You can make a difference by working on the portfolio of existing clients and by collaborating with our team in the origination and execution of new deals. Are you ready to join our team?
Making a difference
• Execute transactions by performing analyses (financial, commercial, risk, structure and other), financial modelling, contributing to well-founded credit applications, taking care of operational activities, and cooperating with other departments (M&A, Loan Syndications, Food & Agribusiness Research, Senior Relationship Managers etc.);
• Create ideas alone or together in teams that make a difference for our clients;
• Contribute to and build presentations for pitching purposes.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Acquisition Finance franchise comprises of 65 professionals, across 4 jurisdictions: Utrecht, London, New York, and Antwerp. The Acquisition Finance team brings talented people together to structure, execute and manage event driven financing in close cooperation with Sponsor Coverage and other departments including Loan Syndications and Risk Management. Rabobank Acquisition Finance is a leading arranger across the entire spectrum of the global leveraged finance market following Rabobank’s Banking for the Netherlands and Banking for Food strategy. We often act as lead arranger on transactions and sometimes also participate in transactions led by other banks. Our customers are financial sponsors, who acquire a controlling interest in a target company, by using capital raised via funds under their management. Transactions are generally structured on the basis of the cash-flow generating capacity of the party to be acquired. Funding can take the form of senior, mezzanine or other subordinated debt instruments. With you as an Analyst/Associate, the Acquisition Finance Utrecht team consists of c. 25 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Nadine Huuskes, Associate Acquisition Finance: “Working with the largest PE firms in the world means we always need to be faster and better than others. This challenge is what makes AF a highly energetic and dynamic environment. Our ‘AF culture’ enables to strongly develop yourself, enabling you to quickly grow your responsibilities within our team, but at the same time also leaving room for more than enough fun. For me, starting in Acquisition Finance after the traineeship was an excellent choice!”
Siem Schreurs, Associate Acquisition Finance: “For me, AF is the perfect environment to learn credit analysis from a commercial perspective. I think leveraged finance is all about understanding the underlying credit well in terms of current and future (out-) performance but on the other hand also think through the possible downside scenario’s and how the bank can mitigate the risks in such an event. The department is unique in offering a great pool of energized and clever colleagues with various backgrounds in a.o. capital markets, legal and restructuring. This enhances a broad and steep learning curve. In other words, don’t think about where to start, think about when!”
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an Analyst/Associate and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
Applications are open until April 1st 2021. Apply via the “Apply now” button.
Customer focus, collaboration, development oriented, judgement/analytical skills, quality driven and result driven are clearly essential for the role of Analyst/Associate. In addition, it's important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
• Outstanding track record. Master degree or equivalent;
• Max. 3 years working experience. Interest and/or experience in Acquisition Finance and Private Equity;
• Creative and innovative;
• Strong ambition and work ethic;
• Good at process management;
• Proficient interpersonal and communication skills;
• Fluent in English
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40-hour working week), you can also expect:
• a gross monthly salary between €3056,44 and €5095,82 based on working experience;
• a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
• an Employee Benefit Budget (8% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
• a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
• 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
• a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.Solliciteren