StudiefaseWO Pre-Master, WO Master, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
Maanden5, 6, 6+
Founded in 1946 in Alba (Italy) by the young chocolatier Pietro Ferrero, Michele’s father, the Ferrero Group is a family-run business and one of the largest chocolates and confectionery companies in the world. Today, our reach extends across 55 countries on 5 continents with iconic brands distributed in over 170 countries. With his global vision, built upon our heritage, Giovanni Ferrero continues to run the company successfully. Generation after generation, our commitment to creating value forms the basis for crafting our much-loved products in an ethical and socially conscious manner.
• Track, analyze and report sales KPIs
• Support the monitoring and analysis of Sales activities
• Analyze sales performance both qualitatively and quantitatively, highlighting risks and opportunities
• Assist on the tracking and monitoring on e.g. sell-in, sell out, stocks dynamics, pricing and promotions
• Assist on sales forecasting together with the KAM
• Master’s degree preferable in Sales, Management or Economics
• Fluent in English & Dutch.
• Good analytical skills (work with facts & figures)
• High level of Excel. Knowledge in SAP is a plus.
• Autonomy, sense of initiative and assertiveness
• Stress resistant & ready to evolve in a high demanding environment
• Strong Sales interest in the FMCG sector
• A first experience in Sales is a plus.
As a Sales Analyst Intern, you will join our Sales Team in Breda where you will support the Sales Manager & Key Account Managers with their daily activities to develop the business. This internship will help you to develop strong analytical skills in a commercial business unit & to have a solid experience in the Food/FMCG sector.Solliciteren